Ancient Rome was a once prosperous civilization that lasted from approximately 27 BC to 476 AD (1453 AD for the eastern empire).
- The Roman empire completely surrounded the Mediterranean sea. They conquered many empires such as the Egyptians, Phoenicians, Carthage, Greeks, Babylonians and the Anglo-Saxons.
- Carthage war.
- Battle of Cynoscephalae.
- Third Servile war.
- Battle of Actium.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd punic wars.
- Caesar's civil war.
The ancient Romans were pagans who had similar Gods to the Greeks. They had many Gods and Godesses (some of which incuded Neptune, Jupiter & Mars). They were pagan until Emperor Constantine rose to power and converted the Empire to be Roman Catholic.
- Julio-Claudio Dynasty (27 BC - 68 AD):
- Ancient Rome was located in what is now Italy.
- They conquered most of Europe.
- They fell when the capital was moved from Rome to Constantinople. Then, the Barbarians of the North and East attacked.